Large enterprises of Uzbekistan for the production of yarn "Bakan Tex" LLC and "FT Textile Group" LLC have been certified by BSCI - Business Social Compliance Initiative
Large enterprises of Uzbekistan for the production of yarn "Bakan Tex" LLC and "FT Textile Group" LLC have been certified by BSCI - Business Social Compliance Initiative, and received the highest category "B" in all 13 principles and codes of this international standard.
The BSCI (Social Business Compliance Initiative) system is a special system developed by the Foreign Trade Association. The purpose of certification is to encourage continuous improvement in the social performance of enterprises in the supply chain. This is to support sustainable working conditions worldwide. The BSCI Code of Conduct defines the values and principles of responsible business practices in the supply chain. A company's signature to the BSCI Code represents a public commitment to responsible business management.
13 basic requirements and principles of BSCI business ethics, according to which "Bakan Tex" ,"FT Textile Group" were audited and in all categories received the highest category "B".
1. Social management system;
2. Involvement and protection of workers;
3. Freedom of association and collective contract law;
5. Fair remuneration;
6. Normal working hours;
7. Labor protection and safety;
8. Ban on the use of child labor;
9. Special protection for young workers;
10. Rejection of precarious employment;
11. Prohibition on the use of forced labor;
12. Environmental protection;
13. Ethical bases of doing business.